Monday, February 22, 2010

How embarrassing....

To everyone who's posted comments since, well my first Holiday Card it seems, my apologies for never realizing you did.
You see, I'm an idiot!.... I never realized that I had the power of censorship in having to approve your comments (thank you, Rune for enlightening me).
What a dumb concept! Dammit, I approve, welcome and thank you for all your wonderful comments. What idiot wouldn't?

Anyway, I'll try my best to keep posting a little more regularly (although it seems I'm running out of worthy posts already).

9 Comments:

Blogger Hans said...

Haha, so much to learn all the time! At least now, all your fans know that it's not because you hate them....it's just because you're an "idiot":P. Awesome character gestures/sketches in the posts below! A real treat.

Ska' vi saa ik' snart ha' den go'daws bajer eller hva?

-Hans

1:02 AM  
Blogger Jakob Jensen said...

Cheers Hans!!!!
Og lad as da selvfølgelig lige mødes!! Jeg finder lige din email.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Put some more Sinbad and spirit drawings, that would be a worthy post!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

simple but very fun character!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Jakob Jensen said...

Angie- I'll see if I have any more Sinbad/Spirit stuff lying around.

Alina-I'm glad you like it!

12:49 PM  
Blogger flipstudios said...

So simple but so wicked.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Obat Asma said...

Obat Asma Herbal

8:08 AM  
Blogger โรซ่า said...

Hello, we have a game to recommend.

ทางเข้า ufabet
ufabet kick
รูเล็ตสายฟ้า
แทง บอล ผ่าน มือ ถือ
กา บอล

Thank you for your interest."

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Global Entrepreneurial University said...

What dilemma does the author express about their future posts? Telkom University

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home